Leadership and Team Development to Elevate Your Company
The leader development, team coaching, and culture consulting you need to grow.
An innovative approach to make leaders, teams, and culture your key business advantage.
People quit bosses, not jobs...
Cultures crumble as companies grow...
Teams can create more friction than they are worth...
Our team development process makes your people more effective, faster.
A simple process to drive sticky team development results fast.
- Full quantitative survey
- 10+ qualitative interviews with members
- Optional meeting observation
- Full report with observations, metrics and recommendations
- Adventure based experiential training
- Facilitated key topic conversations
- On the spot coaching and facilitation
- Full guides report with lessons learned, commitments and recommended actions
- Custom long term action plan
- Ten hours of tailored follow-up
- Targeted leadership and executive coaching
- Key topic online seminars
- Focused hybrid courses for employees
Improve the core team dynamics and leadership skills that drive results.
We focus on ten core skills and behaviors to build strong teams.
Why we insist on taking your teams outside...
Research from the University of Utah shows that people perform twice as well on industry standard creativity tests after just a little time outside.
DARPA research found that people become experts in half the time when in flow. We specialize in teaching the fundamentals of flow.
After taking more than 350 leaders on 60 multi-day outdoor adventures all over the US, we are no longer shocked at how rapidly ANY group creates cohesion in nature.
The caliber of our guides makes a huge difference for your teams and leaders.
Tim Satterthwaite earned a Masters in leadership at Vanderbilt and has guided groups all over the world.
Mike Jones went into the Marine Corps from the US Naval Academy and currently works on satellite communications at ViaSat.
Daniel Johnson flew for the US Navy after the Naval Academy before becoming a certified guide and business owner.
Justine Whipple worked for Marine Special Operations after graduating from the Naval Academy and then consulted for fortune 500 companies.
Karen Miller graduated from Carnegie Mellon and then served as a USMC officer before becoming a Senior Engineer at Amazon.